Wednesday 26 August 2015

We passionate to Early Childhood Education


Well hello there anonymous reader. My name is Siti Hadijah Binti Mohammad and I am 20 years old this year. Cause I was born in the 90's and the 90's kids is who we are. Teehee, okay so basically I have to introduce myself so you guys will know a little bit about me. There is this saying "People are more what they hide than what they show". So let me show you the other side of me and please just bear with me because I am just an amateur.

I came from a very small family, and I am the youngest among my three siblings. So usually I was treated in a very special way by the people around me just because I was the youngest. Like obviously people pay more attention towards the eldest and the youngest child. When I get all the attention, I just feel like I am all about receiving and not giving. I have always wanted to feel responsible towards others, towards little children. I wanted them to feel the way I feel, to be loved and cared for.

That is why I decided to take Early Childhood Education as my course of study. At first I thought getting in this course it will be easier and there will be no history and such. Because history is kind of a burden to me. I just thought that we will be learning on how to take care of children, and opening up or managing a kindergarten. But I was wrong, there is so much more to it.

Surprisingly after I get to know about there will be history, there is nothing I could do but to follow with what has planned out. And also I thought there will only be one subject that connected with history. But yet again I was wrong, every semester, different subject, there still have history. Come to think of it, learning history in early childhood education is quite fun. Because I could get a lot more information on their theory about a child. 

Learning about all these theories, I feel like applying it to the younger children so they will be trained since they were younger. But in Malaysia our learning style for the children is by letting them sit for an exam. We put more emphasis on paper qualification. I feel like if our learning structure is more flexible to include attitude moral values, play based learning and creativeness in fine arts.



If we compare Malaysia and in the United Kingdom, educators prioritize play based learning more than academic because they know, children at that age still need their freedom on playing having fun spending time with peers. They subconsciously learn, while playing. For example, when they play beach material in a water. They can learn that some object can float and some will sink. It will instigate their curiosity and ask for further explanation on how come it sinks. 
To point out on why I became more interested in learning all these matter, it is because I have the opportunity to learn the different ways our people impart their knowledge to the children through diverse teaching methods. I am hoping that I could be one of the many to introduce play based learning method for Malaysia to have a better future generation.




I have so much to talk about me! But hey! I’ll give it shot! hehe
My name is Alisya Rosli. I'm 20 years old this year. I'm currently studying in Management And Science University since 2013 and I'm in my last semester. I've been living in Shah Alam since i was born. i have three sisters that included me and I'm the second or the middle one hehe!  My hobbies is walking around going no where and eating ice cream.I am also a very outdoor kind of person.

Why am i passionate to Early Childhood Education ? Because of course who ever that is taking ECE loves children , i think. I love being around children eventhough sometime they are annoying. Ever since i was a little girl i've always wanted to become a teacher or an educator. I've always wanted to stand infront of the classroom and teach. Being a teacher or an educator you can always experience the joy of making differences. Teachers get incredible joy in seeing the difference they make as students gain new insights , become more interested in a subject and learn about themselves.

              

Greetings to all readers! My name is Nur Suhailah Binti Mohd Akmal. I was 20 years old. I have a younger brother and a younger sister, I am  the eldest. Honestly, I'm an avid fan of outdoor activities and food. Furthermore, I am a talkative when with my friends, but those who do not know me would certainly think I'm an arrogant and snobbish. Even my own dad said if I did not wear my spectacle, I looked very fierce and arrogant. Until that's all I can tell about myself, which has many shortcomings, now I want to tell you why I was interested in early childhood education. Actually, my dad pulled me into the field of early childhood education. He said he saw my abilities in teaching although at first I was difficult to accept the situation, but as I see and learn how each child grow up, I fell in love with this course. I started taking care of every developing my cousin who was a child and an infant. In my opinion, infants and toodlers is like empty cans, their parents who are responsible to meet it with a piece of tin that is useful for stabilizing the tin it to stand. Someday, I want to prove to my father that he did the right thing by putting me in this field and I want to worshipe in the future in this early childhood education. 







Assalammualaikum and hi everyone! My name is Anis Hamizah Binti Mohd Amin, you can call me Anis. I am 20 years old. I am studied at MSU, in the course of early childhood education and this is my last semester. A little about myself, I have eight family members which is both of my parents, my two eldest brothers, my sister-in-law with two adorable nieces and me the youngest. What I can describe myself is as a person who loves children but assertive, friendly and happening. My passion in early childhood education it is because I love the children and it easy to communicate with them. Besides, what impressed me is that I can see the child's development in learning, from their infancy until they growth. ECE also taught me a lot about patience, because the children have a variety of behaviors that sometimes makes us unable to control anger. It makes me more confident because I have two nieces which are still young, I watched them grow from baby until now, I not just learn from the lecturer, notes but also from the two boys. Apart from that, we learn how to control children, persuade and how to speak proper words in front of children because they are imitate the adults either positive or negative because they are learning. This course also a bit challenging sometimes because we learn the child's growth from year to year starting from birth until they are big. It is because every stage there is a separate explanation. It is not easy to be a teacher, but he would be happy if we know the right way to teach children. This course is very fun if we seriously to learn it. The main things that we should know is that children never listen to us but they were observe us and imitate it in their daily life. Show good behavior, the children will show positive manner.
My name is puteri aiezun binti rohaizad . I want to become an early childhood educator because obviously yes i love children other than that i enjoy around children. I enjoy guiding and watching them as they explore the world around them. I like work with children because they are filled with curiosity i have the chance to teach and motivated them to do

everything correctly. Children have interest in learn different things and i want to be an prefect educator for them. I like being ask by children. As we all know young children like to ask many question ,  its shows their interest level in their learning. And also  I like to play games with them. I always like to solve young children problem. I want to be an good role model towards young children.

No comments:

Post a Comment